This website tells you about the services that we offer. We hope the guidance contained in it will help you get the best out of our services to patients.
FLU VACCINATION CLINICS 2015
Flu vaccination clinics this year for elligible patients:
Saturday 3rd October and Saturday 10th October 2015
Please contact reception to book an appointment for the vaccination.
It is strongly recommended that you attend for your flu jab to protect yourself from contracting this serious viral illness. Influenza is not just a bad cold, it can give you some quite severe symptoms such as shivering, aching limbs, weak muscles, high temperature, headache and possibly a dry cough, sore throat and runny nose. It often leaves people feeling unwell for some weeks, in extreme cases it can cause pneumonia and death.
The immunisation contains inactivated virus, so you can be reassured that it can’t give you the flu.
There is access and facilities for disabled patients throughout the ground floor.
Please let us know in advance if you would like your appointment to be downstairs.
- ONLINE SERVICES: Book and Cancel appointments, Order Repeat Prescriptions, View your Summary Care Record. Click on the tab on the right hand side for more information.
- ALL SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE AT 7.45am
- IMPORTANT: Up to date contact details
- YouTube Link: 23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
- Electronic Prescription Service